Engineers at Toole Design Group turn plans into reality, producing construction documents for all facets of civil engineering projects. We are experts in integrating pedestrians and bicyclists into complex, multimodal transportation projects while taking care of the details of geometry, grading, construction staging, stormwater management, signal design and utilities etc. Our approach to multimodal traffic analysis and our award-winning Complete Streets and Separated Bike Lane design manuals continue to set the standard for our industry. TDG’s core engineering services include:
- Roadway and street designs that balance the needs of all roadway users including elements such as complex intersections, interchanges, and roundabouts
- Designing bike facilities, including bike lanes, separated bike lanes and protected intersections, as well as shared use paths and wayfinding signage networks
- Designing high quality, accessible pedestrian infrastructure including sidewalks; crosswalks; plazas and shared streets; transit centers, stations and stops
- Performing innovative multimodal traffic analysis and traffic engineering design
- Conducting analysis, coordination and design related to drainage, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, green infrastructure, lighting, signals, right-of-way and utilities
- Performing construction phase services
Note: Toole Design Group, LLC offers only planning services in North Carolina. All professional engineering services are contracted to licensed firms and individuals, including Transportation Design Group, LLP.